Monday, June 16, 2014

Future Day 9

Morning Future!

It's :430 am. I can't go back to sleep. Am so tired and I can't go back to sleep. Funny how that is a physiological abnormality. >.< Anyway, I saw a friend of mine yesterday, her name is Pen. I barely talked to her before in college but well, I don't know but it's as if I just saw her yesterday. It's amazing how the mind works right? She told me that I never changed. Hmm, now that statement brings my curiosity up a notch. I wonder what is the "me" that other people see. I figured I'm a laid back guy who just wants to see the lighter side of things. However, that's not the case. She told me I was still as mysterious and as funny. Me? Mysterious? Hmm. I guess a person who likes their private life private is considered mysterious. The thing is Future, I don't want other people to meddle with my life decisions.

Will try to sleep. Hopefully I get to see you in my dreams. :) Nyt Future

Uh. Another goodmorning Future?

I slept like a log unfortunately you weren't in my dreams. My friend Laureen was and as usual I was still drinking in a bar, me pouring a drink and me and her talking. I should really get the dream catcher from an expo near our house. Might work. Who knows right? Ok ok, talking to Laureen is not the nightmare here beloved. Hahahha! I actually love talking to her. Never a dull moment. Anyway Future, the thing is am always saying "this is serious" with rain clouds on my head. So I guess am about to die? or something serious happened. I rarely have rainclouds on my head beloved. Hmm.

Anyway, I'd try to take a nap. My head aches. Seriously beloved... I'd try to sleep this one off.

No comments: