Thursday, June 12, 2014

Future Day 6

Dear Future,

Goodmorning beloved! Haha! How I wish I could say that to you everytime I wake up beside you. Well, that could wait right?

I met up with one of my best friends yesterday. Her name is Fely. Sure sure, we have disagreements and we do fight a lot but well, I still love her. And I know you'd love her too. She's a very fun loving girl, thoughtful and a little mischievous like me. I wonder, what is your best friend like future? Is your best friend a boy or a girl? Do you like talking to her/him? Well, whoever that special person or persons is in your life, I know I'd love them.

I have a habit of talking to random strangers. Haha! I know I know,  silly right? Well, sometimes people yearn for someone to talk to. You could see it in their eyes. Me and Ren know this. Ren by the way is the Bf of my friends Lia. I dunno. I usually get a positive response (thankfully). I wonder if you were one of those people who I've talked to randomly for the past few years...

Tata for now beloved. :) 

No comments: