Saturday, June 14, 2014

Future day 7

Good evening future!

:) Yep, your dear partner had a rough day today. But the thought of you in my future kept me from being down. Thanks. I'm so tired am seeing stars in the computer screen. (amazing! the looney toons cartoons were right! LOLS)

I dream of a hug whenever I get home before I drag myself to bed with you beside me. Your warmth would ease any physical pain. Your breath on my chin would calm my senses. How I wish I could time travel now.

I'd just sing for you before I sleep future. :)

Wish you were here  Incubus


I dig my toes into the sand.
The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds strewn across a blue blanket.
I lean against the wind, pretend that i am weightless and in this moment i am happy.

[Chorus:]
I wish you were here
I wish you were here
I wish you were here
I wish you were here.

I lay my head onto the sand.
The sky resembles a backlit canopy with holes punched in it.
I'm counting ufo's.
I signal them with my lighter
and in this moment i am happy, happy.

[Chorus]

The world's a roller coaster and I am not strapped in.
Maybe I should hold with care,but my hands are busy in the air.

[Chorus]


On a brighter side, Every pain that we feel, ever drop of sweat makes me feel ... alive. :)

Nyt beloved, I will still love you tomorrow even if I may seem deadtired to type today. 

No comments: