Sunday, June 8, 2014

Future 2

[To the future person in my life, if this is the first entry you seen, read Dear future 1 first. ]

My psyche friend told me to stay positive, That I should make a journal about  and to you.
I have terrible handwriting you know so I opted to type here instead. 

:)

I went to driving class today. It was nice. 
However, I really had to concentrate which is right and left. (I know, elementary beloved, however it really really is hard for me)

Hhmmm, I wonder what your name is. What do you want me to call you?
As I said, to many people, The sweetest word in any language is your own name. What do you want to be called? 
(Mine? hahah Kidding)
Whatever your name is, I know it would roll out of my tongue. hmm for now, I will call you future. :)

Me? my name? I know you'd think of a name for me. That would suit me well and you'd gleefully shout out in the crowd.  

Back to driving class. The teacher as amazed, not of my skills but in the calmness in me. 
I told him that life is to short to get angry at someone you don't even know :)
I won't let road rash ruin my day. I still have to improve myself before I can see you.

I'd drive carefully so we can still meet. I won't allow an accident prevent me from meeting you before our time.
So, Don't worry. Am fine. :)

You may have seen me, you may even be with me all this time and I haven't noticed.
I don't know. For now, we can be penpals. LOL. 

I know you like to travel Like me. A well traveled human. Well versed with the culture of the world. 
I love adventure so I know that you would too. May it be virtual or Real life. I know you're adventurous in your own way.
I can feel it in my guts. 
My feet are so worn out because I used to just hop on the MRT or bus and actually let myself get lost just for the fun of it. I'd just have enough cash for an emergency taxi to get back home. HAHA
Everything seems new in an unfamiliar place. 
Have you every done something as crazy as that? 
What are the places you've been to? I hope you take pictures. I'd share mine when I meet you. 

Tin was right, Its good to write to you. I feel energized. 
I came from a breakup you know. I know you've broken hearts too. (of course you did, If you weren't single, how could we be together right?)
I lost myself before, could you imagine? I became a shell of what I was 10 years ago.
Now, am starting to go back to the way I am. :) all because of the hope of you, and my support group. 

 I'd introduce them to you when you meet me. 
I know they'd love to meet you too.
Could get along with others just fine. 
My friends would love you and I do. 
We'd even go on group dates with them in the future for sure. 

I'll get to know your friends as well
Parang spice girls lang "if you wanna be my lover you got to get with my frieeends"
(yes, I secretly dance to spice girls) :)
I wonder how many people are in your "group"

Future, what talents do you have? What is your passion in life?
I wonder how our paths would meet and how our passions would connect us both
It doesn't matter to me if you can sing, or dance or act, or play an instrument, or draw like me. (having one of those is a bonus)
What matters is you are passionate in your vocation or at least passionate about something. 
That you have a drive (like the incubus song)
I'm highly attracted to passionate/driven people so I know you got your own drive <3

Journal-ling makes me think. :) I should journal more often right Future?
Anyway I got to go. I have 3 medical schools to go to. 

See ya future! Who knows, you may be one of the people who buy from me right? :)

No comments: