Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Future day 4

Dear Future,

How are you today? I wonder what country you'd be from. I know you'd like beaches and would love to live there. You'd be asian, or part asian at least with earthy eyes that glimmer in the darkest of night. That's what I know. You'd love sitting on the beach with me just talking for hours (or maybe a lake side view? Anything with the calming waters near our house is great)


I'm a little down again. I know I know, am not supposed to be depressed. Still had the same dream. I thought someone else died, I didn't know that in my dream I was dying. Lols. talk about a twist. I shouldn't be obesssing about death I know. But my subconscious was. BAD subconscious. Sit roll over. haha!

I wonder what language do you speak? Can you speak english? Can you speak my native tongue? I just know that even without words you'd know what I was saying.

Anyway I'd be going shopping with my confidant Laureen. You'd love her. She's nice and very kind. I know you'd get along well. Do you like shopping future? I wonder what kind of clothes you're wearing. Are you emo? Goth? preppy? Hmm. Well it doesnt matter. Even if we both have tattered clothes, as long as those eyes glimmer... am happy.

I wonder if you have tattoos beloved. I'd like to draw tattoos. Maybe I could draw for you if you're into that :) If not, well it's ok too. I love to draw. It's one of my passions. With tattoos or not, I just know that you'd be my muse :)


I want to go places with you. Here's a nice list of places we could go in my own country

http://insights.looloo.com/5-philippine-provinces-you-should-visit/

I wonder what profession you'd have. Would you be a photographer? An artist like me? A chef? A musician? A deskjob pencil pusher with an alternative life? ... A DOCTOR??! hahah. I wish I knew. I hope you'd be different from me tho. I want to gain more knowledge and insights. Whatever your job is future I know that you'd be passionate about it. I know you'd be always intellectually refreshing

Speaking of jobs, well future, I promised myself to just blog about you for a few minutes a day so, off to my regular job. You'd know what I do when we meet. I wished I was a time traveler tho so I could meet you now. <3


No comments: