Saturday, June 14, 2014

Future Day 7

Morning Future!

Last night as I went to University of the East  hospital, It's a hospital 40 mins away from my house.  I saw an old gaming buddy of mine. I was quite amused how he first remembered my gaming handle than my real name. It's been about 7 years since I heard my old gaming handle. I was used to be called " Priestess of the Moon, Orion's Stargazer". Yes I know I know, its a mouthful. He shouted out, "Stargazer! May pasyente ka ba dito? (he asks if I have a patient there or am I a visiting consultant). I had flashbacks of my days in sweaty computer shops. They used to shout my name, like how the mob in a colesseum shouts for their prized gladiator. Well, that's another story beloved. Back to my old gaming handle...where the heck did I get that name? Well, I used to stargaze nightly ever since I was a kid. I still do it till now, like once a week? Anyway, I stargaze when there are questions bothering me. Pretty emo kid huh? Lols. I wonder, have you recently seen the stars? I like clear skies at night but sometimes, well like the sky our lives get a bit "cloudy". Even if life, or the skies get "cloudy, even if you can't see the stars, they are always there.  You're my star beloved. I know sometimes shit happens, I get lost, I fail, I know that well, there is the thought of you :) Hope.

I wish you Hope beloved. I'd see you. No worries. <3

I'd continue this post later beloved... talk to you again later

No comments: