Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Future Post 17

Good day beloved!

It's been 2 weeks since I wrote to you. Well a lot has happened. They diagnosed me to have a beta thalassemia trait AKA Vampire's disease. Ok... am not a vampire or a person of the occult or anything. Am no voodoo person don't worry. I just had this congenital (since birth) disease that well... no one ever diagnosed before that I had it in me  till now. That explains a lot of my memory loss, forgetfulness and moodswings. Also explains why I feel so tired all the time without coffee in my blood. I've missed you beloved. Sincerely do. When we're together, there may be times that I may be distant or distracted... but know this, am just trying to work things out on my own first. I don't want to worry you. The doc told me that they might transfuse blood or give me a weekly shots for this but exercise could also help me so am exercising like crazy now. Don't fret beloved, I'm fine. Id keep myself healthy so when the day comes that you and I would meet and be together... I'd be the one to take care of your. Till the time that I'd see our last sunrise and sunset together.

Smile for me beloved. I love you
Wherever you are.

No comments: