Saturday, July 5, 2014

Future Post 16

Good Morning Beloved!

An old flame of mine just Pm'ed me a moment ago. Her name is Mia. Ok, hold your horses, am saying this to you upfront (well, technically, not really upfront coz I haven't met you yet)Anyway, she asked me if I'm over my ex. That was random. After not hearing from her for 2 months she's asking me about my ex. Anyway it's been 3 months since me and my ex parted ways beloved. I wonder... Have you ever had a relationship before me? Why did  you part ways beloved? Am I your first? Whatever your answer is, well, the past is part of you, and I'll respect and love every moment and second that you have lived. ^^

I'm really tired today to be honest beloved. Am rushing and rushing today trying to cope with orders.
Funny thing was, everyplace I went to, someone sang to me this song today. So well, it may be a sign right? I'd sing it to you now.

How did you know

I remember so well

The day that you came into my life
You asked for my name
You had the most beautiful smile

My life started to change
I'd wake up each day feeling alright
With you right by my side
Makes me feel things will work out just fine

[Chorus:]
How did you know
I needed someone like you in my life
That there was an empty space in my heart
You came at the right time in my life

I'll never forget
How you brought the sun to shine in my life 
And took all the worries and fears that I had
I guess what I'm really trying to say
It's not everyday that someone like you comes my way
No words can express how much I love you

[Repeat Chorus]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj6VgRi5RoA
I Love you. That's all that matters. Mia may be you... or you may be someone else. I'd just sit and wait. I know you'd know where to find me.

No comments: